LSDTube – 20mm Webbing | 14m
33.00€ Excl. VAT
It feels like you are walking on the rainbow with the brand new LSDTube! Guaranteed maximum playfulness, both visually and performance of the slackline. This light and stretchy slackline is multifunctional as it is ideal to let off steam creatively with hard bouncing tricks and surfing sessions or if you just want to have a relaxing session, doing meditative walks.
Add color and fun to slacklining with the 20mm Webbing, LDSTube
The LSDTube is a visually pleasing and very easy-to-use 20mm webbing. With a weight of only 49.5g/m, it is super light, perfect to carry around and gives a pleasant walking feeling. Besides that, light webbings are easier to walk on than heavy ones. Less weight means less resonance in the slackline system.
LSDTube is a cousin of pinkTube, a very popular long/highline trick webbing. Just like the PinkTube, this 20mm Webbing has an extremely high elasticity and is, therefore, a playful option that is suitable for bouncing, slackline yoga and surfing. Overall, the bounce feels a bit smoother as well as the surface, when comparing with the PinkTube. But after a few sessions, the webbing will get rougher which gives it more grip.
- Material: nylon tube webbing (polyamide, PA)
- Width: 25.5mm
- Stretch: 2.7% bei 1kN, 6.3% bei 2kN (most used highline tension), 8.5% bei 3kN, 10.2% bei 4kN (good park tension), 12.3% bei 5kN, 18% bei 10kN – high-stretch for big bounces and surfs
- MBS webbing:25kN (test results Batch 2020: 25.6kN, 26.0kN, 26.1kN)
- MBS MainLoops: 18kN+, MBS BackupLoop: 12kN+
- Weight: 49.5g/m
LSDTube – 20mm Webbing Features
- The most colorful webbing on the market with high-stretch properties
- Sewn end loop for efficient assembly at both ends
- BackupLoop (Version A) to additionally secure the sewn end loop
LSDtube with a classic sewn end loop at one end and a MainLoop (end loop) with BackupLoop at the other end. Attention! Only the MainLoop can be directly loaded. The BackupLoop may only be used as a backup.
The version B is a regular line with just an end loop at one end.
Before using this equipment, you must read and understand all instructions for Use! Check the manual (PDF) on the “Manuals Tab”
It is important to us from SLACKTIVITY to pass on the necessary know-how to our customers with the material they buy. That is why we try to make the manuals as clear, simple and visually appealing as possible. Please have a look! If you still have any questions, we are happy to help. And check out for more information an tutorial the SLACKTIVITY Youtube-Channel.