RoundSling | Industrial Slings for Slacklining
A Roundsling is the best choice when it comes to anchoring your slacklines. It consist of many wraps of a polyester core, wrapped in two layers of a highly abrasion-resistant polyester sheet. When the first layer is damaged, the second layer is still there to protect the core of your sling. Because of these properties, our roundslings are the perfect choice for situations where abrasion might occur.
Nevertheless, ALWAYS use Tree-Protection around trees and pillars with cornes. Same goes for anchoring to a rock, ALWAYS use padding to prevent any damage to your sling.
- Round sling length = 0.5m / circumference = 1m / Weight: approx. 180g
- Round sling L = 1m / C = 2m / Weight: approx. 300g
- Round sling L = 2m / C = 4m / Weight: approx. 560g
- Round sling L = 2.5m / C = 5m / Weight: approx. 720g
- Round sling L = 3m / C = 6m / Weight: approx. 870g
- Round sling L = 4m / C = 8m / Weight: approx. 1200g
- Round sling L = 5m / C = 10m / Weight: approx. 1500g
- Round sling L = 6m / C = 12m / Weight: approx. 1800g
- Minimum Breaking load (single Direct): 70kN
- WLL (applies to all lengths): 15kN
- Minimum breaking load with tie rod: 56kN
- Minimum breaking load around the tree (depending on the angle): 105kN
- WLL (Working Load Limit – applies to all lengths) Single direct / anchor point / wrapped around tree: 10kN / 8kN / 15kN