HangOver-S | Screw-gate
45.00€ Excl. VAT
Indispensable for any Highliner and all low weight tensioning systems (HangOver Pulley Systems). World’s first Highline-specific product with PSA certification. The screw-gate HangOver version offers additional safety.
The Screw-gate HangOver
The SLACKTIVITY HangOver took over a year of development, countless sketches, calculations, prototype designs and tests to develop the worlds first first ball bearing slackline carabiner. The Screw-gate HangOver, as the other versions, can be used to tension 25mm wide slacklines or to roll along a 25mm wide slackline with hardly any friction. The HangOver has been ergonomically designed so that it is easy and intuitive to use. The HangOver has a smooth surface and smooth edges to ensure that the line can not be damaged. The line passes over four ball bearings with a total width of 27.5mm, which always keeps the HangOver straight.
The screwgates adds extra safety while rolling on a highline and while taking a leashfall. Specially for rescue it can be used as full personal safety equipment. The screwgate ensures that the HangOver can’t accidentally clip into the line when you taking leash falls.
Applications of the screw-gate HangOver
- Tool to roll over a highline
- Multiplier in Ellington tension system/primitive system.
- Build a HangOver Pulley System
- Can also be used as a single pulley in for example a multiplier.
- PSA certified CE 0194
- Width of the rolling surface: 27.8 mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) major axis: 22 kN
- MBS open gate: 6 kN
- MBS minor axis: 7 kN
- Max. Working Load Limit (WLL): 4 kN
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 28 mm
- Weight: 157 g
- Material: hot-forged aircraft aluminium 7075-T6, green anodized
- Ball bearing: 19mm; Sealing: 2RS; Cr: 2.80 kN, Cor: 1.06 kN
The design of this product is protected by international law (registered international design- WIPO DM / 095081)