42.00€ 50.00€-7% OFF
Indispensable for any Highliner and all low weight tensioning systems (HangOver Pulley Systems). World’s first Highline-specific product with PSA certification.
Check or download the Hangover «Royal»: Manual (EN-FR-DE-NL-IT-PT-ES) HangOver «Royal» – Pulley Carabiner
HangOver 2.0 | The Original Slackline Carabiner
The SLACKTIVITY HangOver took over a year of development, countless sketches, calculations, prototype designs and tests to develop the worlds first first ball bearing slackline carabiner. The HangOver can be used to tension 25mm wide slacklines or to roll along a 25mm wide slackline with hardly any friction. The HangOver has been ergonomically designed so that it is easy and intuitive to use. The HangOver has a smooth surface and smooth edges to ensure that the line can not be damaged. The line passes over four ball bearings with a total width of 27.5mm, which always keeps the HangOver straight.
Introducing Hangover 2.0, now with enhanced features for an even smoother experience. We’ve made some improvements to provide you with an exceptional product. Here’s what’s new:
- Wider Gap for Enhanced Performance: We’ve widened the gap with the bearings to 28.7mm, compared to the previous 27.5mm. This adjustment ensures greater stability and precision, makes it easier to roll over tapes, T-Loops, stitched connections or wrapped webbings.
- Seamless Ball Bearings: Hangover 2.0 Ball bearings are engineered to align virtually seamlessly next to each other. This design feature eliminates any interference and ensures a consistent, smooth movement. With this, you can effortlessly handle slackline webbings without the risk of them getting jammed, giving you more control and freedom during highline sessions.
The HangOver was the first and still is the strongest rolling carabiner on the market, having four 19mm ball bearing, that ensures longevity and safe use under higher forces on the HangOver Pulley.
Applications of a slackline carabiner
- Tool to roll over a highline
- Multiplier in Ellington tension system/primitive system.
- Build a HangOver Pulley System
- Can also be used as a single pulley in for example a multiplier.
Slacktivity Hangover Specifications
- PSA certified CE 0194
- Width of the rolling surface: Version 1.0: 27.8 mm / Version 2.0: 28.7mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) major axis: 22 kN
- MBS open gate: 6 kN
- MBS minor axis: 7 kN
- Max. Working Load Limit (WLL): 4 kN
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 28 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Material: hot-forged aircraft aluminium 7075-T6, green anodized
- Ball bearing: 19mm; Sealing: 2RS; Cr: 2.80 kN, Cor: 1.06 kN
Note: If you plan to use it under extremely wet conditions or near the sea, we recommend the Hangover Stainless or Hangover Royal versions. The ball bearing of the classic version is not stainless steel and may rust when used under these conditions.
The design of this product is protected by international law (registered international design- WIPO DM / 095081)