Tree protection 3L | With three fixing loops
The SLACKTIVITY Tree Protection 3L is the longest and most robust tree protection on the market and compatible with all slackline sets, regardless of the manufacturers.
The 3L version comes with three loops, which ensure that slings stay in the correct position on the tree protection. Thanks to the robust construction, this tree protection has a very long spanlife – that protects nature, saves you gear and ultimately money.
- easy handling thanks to the practical Velcro fastener
- three loops ensure the correct positioning of all available tree slings on the market
- The polyester fabric on the inside makes the tree protection very robust and protects the tree even better than previous tree protection -> better pressure distribution
- suitable for all slackline systems
- Thanks to the Velcro-optimized felt, the SLACKTIVITY tree sling can be attached to the tree protection and makes it easy to assemble, even on large trees
- extendable – simply attach two arborists to each other and slackline even on large trees (girth> 240cm)
- Material: felt fabric (front), polyester fabric (back)
- Tear strength> 10kN
- 3x fixing loops with a length of 8cm
- Length: 240cm, width: 13.5cm, thickness: 3mm
- Volume: 1.0 liters
- Weight: 332g
Note: A pair of arborists is usually required for a slackline.
Optimal protection even for thinner trees
With a diameter of up to 40cm, the SLACKTIVITY protection and adjustable tree slings can be placed twice around the tree thanks to the length of 240cm (is much shorter with all other manufacturers). As a result, the pressure distribution of the forces occurring during slacklining over a larger area is achieved,