HangOver Royal | The Pulley Carabiner
74.95€ Incl. Vat
“Rolling like a King” with the new HangOver «Royal» by SLACKTIVITY – no gaps, no rusting. Perfect for sliding over a Highline near sea or as pulley carabiner to tension your slackline.
Check or download the Hangover «Royal»: Manual (EN-FR-DE-NL-IT-PT-ES) HangOver «Royal» – Pulley Carabiner
HangOver Royal: The Pulley Carabiner
It’s in the name – without compromise the HangOver was developed further to the royal version “Royal“. The stainless steel bearings are lined up almost seamless! This it super easy to handle with thin / loose weave slackline webbings. You will never ever have a jammed pulley carabiner again. You will easily roll over everything! The gap with the bearings is also a little bit wider (28.7mm instead of 27.5mm). Which makes it easy to roll over tapes, T-Loops, stiched areas from the Type C webbing and big connection with loops and quicklinks. It captivates not only externally with the color royal blue but also by stainless steel ball bearings are lined up virtually seamlessly next to each other. This makes it easy to handle with super thin slackline tapes without them can be jammed. The guide surfaces are slightly wider (28.7 instead of 27.5mm), which makes it easy to over-roll tapes, T-loops, and stitched areas at Main & Backup Lines in Highlines.
- To roll over the highline
- The slackline carabiner can be used as multiplier in a Primitive system
- Use it as a pulley in a complete HangOverPulley system
- Use it as a single pulley for a rope
- You can use this product in moist environments like near the sea!
- Width rolling surface: 28.7 mm
- Minimum breaking strength (MBS): 22 kN
- MBS open gate: 6 kN
- MBS minor axis : 7 kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 4 kN
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 28 mm
- Weight: 154 g
- Material: Aircraft aluminium
- Ball bearings: Stainless steel D=19.05mm; Seal: 2RS; Cr: 2.80 kN, Cr0: 1.06kN
The design of this product is internationally protected (registered international design- WIPO DM/095081)