51.00€ Excl. VAT
Indispensable for any highliner and anyone who wants to stretch the longlines efficiently with as little material as possible (HangOverPulley). NEW now with stainless steel ball bearing.
The HangOver stainless is an evolution of the classic HangOver. It features stainless steel ball bearings and was developed for use near the sea.
- Tool to Scroll Highlines
- Multiplier in Ellington Clamping Systems
- Tape roll to build a complete pulley
- If no single pulley is currently available, HangOver can also be used as an alternative
HangOver Stainless Specifications
- Width of the rolling surface: 27.8 mm
- Longitudinal breaking load: 22 kN
- breaking load with open snap: 6 kN
- breaking load transverse: 7 kN
- max. Workload (WLL): 4 kN
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 28 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Material: hot forged aircraft aluminium 7075-T6, black anodized
- Ball Bearing: 19mm; Waterproofing: 2RS; Cr: 2.80 kN, Cor: 1.06kNu, made of stainless steel
- green anodized gate
This HangOver is not PSA certified but conforms to the manufacturing standards of the certified HangOver.
The design of this product is protected by international law (registered international design – WIPO DM / 095081).