Each single Highline Ring is preload tested to 6kN and certified and approved by the International Slackline Association (ISA:37). The ring is lightweight, strong, and has a really smooth surface to prevent any damage to your line, leash or body.
- Weight: 51g
- Outer diameter: 80mm
- Inner diameter: 60mm
- Thickness of the ring: 10mm
- Made of hot forged SLACKTIVITY anodized aluminium 6061-T6
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 39kN
Highline Ring features
- Way lighter than steel rings, which reduces the risk of injury when falling onto the rings
- big rings, which makes sure the ring runs easily over the webbing and backup.
Tip: If you like to use two rings – tape them together (two rings glide a bit easier over the tapes of your highline-rigg).
Before using this equipment, you must read and understand all instructions for Use! Check the manual (PDF).