19.00€ (15.45€ Without VAT )
Lightweight Highline Ring, made of hot forged anodized aluminium 6061-T6, certified and approved by the International Slackline Association – ISA.
Each single Highline Ring is preload tested to 6kN and certified and approved by the International Slackline Association (ISA:37). The ring is lightweight, strong, and has a really smooth surface to prevent any damage to your line, leash or body.
- Weight: 51g
- Outer diameter: 80mm
- Inner diameter: 60mm
- Thickness of the ring: 10mm
- Made of hot forged SLACKTIVITY anodized aluminium 6061-T6
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 39kN
Highline Ring features
- Way lighter than steel rings, which reduces the risk of injury when falling onto the rings
- big rings, which makes sure the ring runs easily over the webbing and backup.
Padding: using our leash ring padding, developed by our team member Tijman VD, will protect you from harder impacts on the ring. You can either purchase them or you can 3D print them. Download the files on the Leash Ring Padding page.
Tip: If you like to use two rings and have no padding – tape them together (two rings glide a bit easier over the tapes of your highline-rigg).
Before using this equipment, you must read and understand all instructions for Use! Check the manual (PDF) on the manuals tab.