Easy and cheap slackline linelocker
Forged and anodized green chain link. Ideal to use in a Primitive/Ellington system, the Chainlock, in combination with a shackle, works as slackline linelocker (not recommended for highlines) or as an easy connection for a HangOver as a multiplier.
Additionally, you can get a 3D printed Spacer that makes the Chainlock suitable for 20mm webbings. You can buy it in a bundle (Chainlock+Spacer) or individually.
- Minimal Breaking Strength: 30kN
- WLL: 6kN
- Dimensions outer:L=50mm, W=35mm
- Dimensions inner: L=30mm, W=15mm
- Designed for 25mm webbing
- Forged aluminium 7075-T6, green anodized
- Weight: 23g
- A Chainlock can be used to fix webbings only in low-tension setups, up to 50 meters, or as a multiplier in a Hangover pulley system. For high-tension or longer setups, the seaHorse is the right choice.
- With this Weblock, with a shackle or carabiner, you can’t pretension the webbing.
- Once fitted, avoid unclipping the Spacer, as this could break fitting elements.
- The Spacer may be printed in different colors according to filament availability.