Easy and cheap slackline linelocker
Forged and anodized green chain link. Ideal to use in a Primitive/Ellington system, the Chainlock, in combination with a shackle, works as slackline linelocker (not recommended for highlines) or as an easy connection for a HangOver as a multiplier. It is a lightweight and cheap alternative to more complex weblocks.
Note: In this Weblock with an Shackle you can’t pretension.
- Minimal Breaking Strength: 30kN
- Dimensions outer:L=50mm, W=35mm
- Dimensions inner: L=30mm, W=15mm
- Designed for 25mm webbing
- Forged aluminium 7075-T6, green anodized
- Weight: 23g