LSDTube Webbing | 30m – 80m
79.90€ 219.90€ Incl. Vat
It feels like you are walking on the rainbow with the brand new LSDTube Webbing! Guaranteed maximum playfulness, both visually and performance of the slackline. This light and stretchy slackline is multifunctional as it is ideal to let off steam creatively with hard bouncing tricks and surfing sessions or if you just want to have a relaxing session, doing meditative walks.
LSDTube: Add color and fun to slacklining
The LSDTube webbing is the most colorful in the slackline universe, thanks to the sublimation thermal transfer printing process. This webbing is not only visually convincing but has also a super performance. With a weight of only 49.5g/m, it is super easy to carry around and also has pleasant walking characteristics (light webbings are easier to walk than heavy ones, because less weight is involved in the slackline system).
LSDTube is based on the most successful long / highline trick webbing – the PinkTube. Thus it also has an extremely high elasticity and is, therefore, a very playful webbing, perfect for bouncing, slackline yoga and surfing. Overall, the bounce feels a bit smoother as well as the surface, when comparing with the PinkTube. But after a few sessions, the webbing will get rougher which gives it more grip.
- Material: nylon tube webbing (polyamide, PA)
- Width: 25.5mm
- Stretch: 2.7% at 1kN, 6.3% at 2kN (most used highline tension), 8.5% at 3kN, 10.2% at 4kN (good park tension), 12.3% at 5kN, 18% at 10kN – high-stretch for big bounces and surfs
- MBS webbing:25kN (test results Batch 2020: 25.6kN, 26.0kN, 26.1kN)
- MBS MainLoops: 18kN+, MBS BackupLoop: 12kN+
- Weight: 49.5g/m
LSDTube Webbing Features
- The most colorful webbing on the market with high-stretch properties
- Sewn end loop for efficient assembly at both ends
- BackupLoop (Version A) to additionally secure the sewn end loop
LSDtube with a classic sewn end loop at one end and a MainLoop (end loop) with BackupLoop at the other end. Attention! Only the MainLoop can be directly loaded. The BackupLoop may only be used as a backup.
Before using this equipment, you must read and understand all instructions for Use! Check the manual (PDF) on the “Manuals Tab”