Primitive Slackline Kit | Light & Easy Setup
190.00€ 245.00€ Excl. VAT
SLACKTIVITY’s Primitive Slackline Kit has a simple setup, it is super-light and you can even choose your favorite type of slackline webbing.
Primitive Slackline Kit – Choose your own webbing!
Finally, something in between our beginner sets (Minimum, Allround & Expert) and our HangOver Pulley System! The Primitive Slackline Kit is an affordable, lightweight solution, with special setup benefits, thanks to the HangOver, the adjustable tree slings and the small rigging plate. The perfect upgrade when you want something more than just a short line, but you don’t want a big set right away.
Which webbing should you choose?
- Go for the PinkTube or LSDTube (30 meters) if you want a light primitive slackline kit, and have fun on a length up to 25m. With this setup (thanks to the multiplier), you’re able to tension the stretchy PinkTube enough to rig it in the park without 4m high anchors.
- Go for 2Faces (50 meters) if you like it lower and tight, the low stretch (7,2% @10kN), makes it easier to get it tight relatively easy. Perfect if you want to focus on walking distance in the park, seeking a flow state and aiming static tricks and your first surfs.
If your focused to practice for highlining, go for the 30m High Stretch (redTube & pinkTube) if your aim is to go highlining or if you have more fun when you can do big surfs, bounce tricks and surfwalks, then one of these two webbings is perfect for you!
Slacktivity’s Primitive Slackline Kit Benefits
Adjustable Tree Slings
- Thanks to the adjustable tree sling you’re able to set the length of the sling to any tree, up to 2,4m. The small velcro piece it has on the inside makes stick to the tree preventing it from sliding down during the primitive slackline setup! It also gives allows you to directly attach the Small Rigging Plate (SmallRP) without an extra connector. Easy packable and lightweight compared to other slings.
Small Rigging Plate
- The Small Rigging Plate prevents the carabiner from triloading (carabiners are made for a straight pull, not for a pull in 3 different directions). Triloading will weaken your carabiner even on a primitive slackline setup. With this kit that is prevented. The additional holes give the advantage of easy attachment of the multiplier.
- The HangOver multiplier makes sure that you always be able to tension your line to your desired tension. The HangOver has less friction then a regular carabiner, which means more efficiency. Besides that, you’re already prepared for starting your highline career, because you already have an HangOver!
- With this primitive slackline kit you already have some pieces of the HangOver Pulley System. With a T-Grip, SoftRelease, SeaHorse and 2 HangOvers you’re ready to rig lines of 50m and maybe more.
- Note: the HangOver may have a different gate color, according to stock availability.
Note: despite the fact that both, pinkTube and redTube webbings are certified by ISA for highlining, this primitive slackline set is not recommended for highline setups.