Primitive Slackline Kit | Light & Easy Setup
SLACKTIVITY’s Primitive Slackline Kit has a simple setup, it is super-light and you can even choose your favorite type of slackline webbing.
- Manual TreeSling V1
- Manual HangOver
- Manual HighlineWebbing pinkTube A V1
- Manual Highline Webbing LSDTube V1
- Manual SlacklineWebbing LSDTube A V1
Primitive Slackline Kit – Choose your favorite webbing!
Finally, something in between our beginner sets (Minimum, Allround & Expert) and our HangOver Pulley System! The Primitive Slackline Kit is an affordable, lightweight solution, with special setup benefits, thanks to the HangOver, the adjustable tree slings, and the Small Rigging plate. The perfect upgrade when you want something more than just a short line, but don’t want a big set right away.
Also, if you opt for this set, you will save approximately 10% on each component compared to purchasing them individually.
Which webbing should you choose?
- Go for PinkTube or LSDTube (30 meters) if your goal is to practice with the aspiration of stepping into highlining in the future. These webbings will also provide you with greater enjoyment as you perfect big surfs and surfwalks. With this setup (thanks to the multiplier), you’re able to tension these stretchy nylon webbings enough to rig them in the park without 4m high anchors. For 25m plus park lines we recommend using Marathon.
LSDTube and pinkTube include two endloops.
- Go for Marathon (30/50 meters) if you prefer a lower and tighter setup. Its low stretch (4% @10kN) makes it easier to achieve the desired tension with relative ease. This webbing is perfect if you want to concentrate on walking longer distances in the park, seek a flow state, and aim to perform static tricks and your first surfs.
Marathon includes one endloop.
Slacktivity’s Primitive Slackline Kit Benefits
Adjustable Tree Slings
- Thanks to the adjustable tree sling you’re able to set the length of the sling to any tree, up to 2,4m. The small velcro piece it has on the inside makes stick to the tree preventing it from sliding down during the primitive slackline setup! It also gives allows you to directly attach the Small Rigging Plate (SmallRP) without an extra connector. Easy packable and lightweight compared to other slings.
Small Rigging Plate
- The Small Rigging Plate prevents the carabiner from triloading (carabiners are made for a straight pull, not for a pull in 3 different directions). Triloading will weaken your carabiner even on a primitive slackline setup. With this kit that is prevented. The additional holes give the advantage of easy attachment of the multiplier.
- The HangOver multiplier makes sure that you always be able to tension your line to your desired tension. The HangOver has less friction then a regular carabiner, which means more efficiency. Besides that, you’re already prepared for starting your highline career, because you already have an HangOver!
- With this primitive slackline kit you already have some pieces of the HangOver Pulley System. With a T-Grip, SoftRelease, SeaHorse and 2 HangOvers you’re ready to rig lines of 50m and maybe more.
- Note: the HangOver may have a different gate color, according to stock availability.
- Length: 2.4m (TreeProtector or TreeProtector 3.0 according to stock availability)
- 30m Marathon Set: 4.78kg
- 30m pinkTube Set: 4.6kg
- 30m LSDTube Set: 4.5kg
- 50m Marathon Set: 6kg
Note: despite the fact that both, pinkTube, LSDTube and Marathon webbings are certified by ISA for highlining, this primitive slackline set is not recommended for highline setups.